Angela Marie Nolan
T: 713.751.2317 800.856.4412 (Toll Free)
ANGELA MARIE NOLAN graduated from Baylor University in 1993 with a Bachelor of Arts in Biology. She attended law school at South Texas College of Law, graduating in 1996. For nearly 25 years, Angela has represented healthcare systems and individual healthcare professionals in State and Federal litigation, licensing board proceedings, and other professional matters. Comprehensive litigation services include pre-suit claim analysis and settlement negotiations, response to non-party subpoenas for medical records, deposition and trial representation, active suit litigation management, mediation and alternative dispute resolution, trial, and appeal. Licensing board defense services include representation to the Texas Medical Board and Texas Board of Nursing. Further services offered include consultation on issues related to enterprise risk management, privacy, clinical informatics/electronic medical record, peer review, and regulatory compliance. Special areas of interest include birth injury litigation, clinical informatics, and second victim syndrome.
Angela is admitted to the State Bar of Texas, United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, and the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas. She is also admitted to the United States District Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. Angela is a member of the Houston Bar Association and current Board Member of the Greater Houston Society for Healthcare Risk Management. Angela also is a Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation. Her interests include spending time with her husband and fur babies, Pilates, and fishing.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice Litigation
- Licensing Board Representation
- General Liability Litigation for Healthcare Systems, Individual Healthcare Providers, and Healthcare Practice Groups
- Consultation Services for Healthcare Systems, Individual Healthcare Providers, and Healthcare Practice Groups
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, and U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, 1996
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas
- B.A. Biology, 1993